Tuesday, December 23, 2008

first posters and tickets

Dara stopped by today to pick up our first set of posters, tickets and bulletin inserts for our first official gig: Fort Qu'Appelle Lutheran Church on January 10th.

We still have about three weekend openings and would gladly add weekday bookings if you or someone you know is interested. Give me a call (306-725-7485) or drop me a line. We're especially interested in a house concert.

I finished a new song today: "I Google Your Name" -- a quirky little tune that I'll unveil on tour. Probably a lot of people will be able to relate to this song... though they might not want to admit it. We'll see how much laughter there is in the house: that should tell the tale about how much people relate to it.

For now, we celebrate Christmas, practice our sets, and print promo materials!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment